Due: Homework 6 (Making Visible the Invisible worksheet)
Nov 30, 2016 by
a file upload
Visit George Legrady's "Making Visible the Invisible" public art work at Seattle Public Library (1000 Fourth Ave.).
From viewing the work, address the following questions:
- What is the dataset in this project?
- What does the dataset mean - artistically, politically, socially, conceptually?
- What are the rules that have been applied to the dataset, for the purposes of this artwork?
- What is the experience of the data like? To what extent is this due to its context?
- Come up with an idea for a different use of this dataset.
Write up your answers and upload before the next class. Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.