Feb 18, 2020 by
a text entry box or a file upload
doc, txt, md, pdf, docx, and png
Jan 6, 2020 at 12am - Feb 24, 2020 at 10:30am
This assignment was locked Feb 24, 2020 at 10:30am.
Programming Project 1
- Pick one of the following exercises that require programming:
- Chapter 2, p.35-37, exercise 12: Stress, strain, and faults.
- Chapter 3, p.61, exercise 7: Solving the 1D wave equation using Finite Differences.
- Chapter 4, p.96, exercise 8: Calculate travel time curves for an oceanic crustal model using ray tracing.
- Chapter 5, p.132-134, exercise 2: Tomography
- Chapter 5, p.132-134, exercise 4: Earthquake Locations
- Submit your code by pasting it here.
- Submit the answers to the questions in a Word or Google document including any Figures.
You are allowed to work in teams of two, however, you each need to hand in your own code and own answers to the questions.
Materials provided with the textbook: Programming Exercises Resources
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.