This assignment does not count toward the final grade.
Programming Project 1 - Decision due
Jan 24, 2020 by
Jan 6, 2020 at 12am - Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59pm
about 1 month
This assignment was locked Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Email Renate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your decision about which of these programming exercises you plan to do for Programming Project 1 and whether you plan to work with someone else or by yourself.
- Chapter 2, p.35-37, exercise 12: Stress, strain, and faults.
- Chapter 3, p.61, exercise 7: Solving the 1D wave equation using Finite Differences.
- Chapter 4, p.96, exercise 8: Calculate travel time curves for an oceanic crustal model using ray tracing.
- Chapter 5, p.132-134, exercise 2: Tomography
- Chapter 5, p.132-134, exercise 4: Earthquake Locations
Materials provided with the textbook: Programming Exercises Resources
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.