Edit the syllabus page of your course to customize the information provided by the template and link to your complete syllabus
To complete this lab:
- Navigate to your course site (in another tab or a new window)
- Select the Syllabus entry in the menu on the left
- Click the Edit button toward the top right of the screen
- Use the editor to customize the syllabus page for your course
- Don't forget to the add a link to your complete syllabus
The syllabus template has a place for course-level learning objectives. Don't worry if you don't know what those are or have not created them; we will be covering them in a later part of this module. You can put your ideas there now, or leave the spot open to change later.
Note: ideally, your complete syllabus will be provided as a PDF file, but a Word document is also acceptable (and accessible). It's quite likely your syllabus will change as you work through this course, so just remember that here, as in everywhere when you are working on your course, nothing is written in stone. Don't be afraid to experiment and don't feel pressure to get things perfect and finalized now!