This course prepares instructors for developing and delivering a hybrid course at UW Tacoma.
The Teaching Hybrid Training course is designed to meet the following learning objectives:
- Learn enough about Canvas to become self-sufficient using it
- Become conversant in the basics of accessibility
- Become capable in the primary activities of creating and delivering a course:
- Establishing Presence
- Facilitating Engagement
- Plan how you will create a community of integrity
- Create course materials
- Gain enough experience through Learning Lab activities to continue building your course
This course is fully asynchronous, with support provided by the Office of Digital Learning. Instructors may access the course at any time and proceed at their own pace. All course "assignments" (Learning Labs) are completed using the instructor's own course shell.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.