Put theory into practice by creating learning objectives for a module in your course.
First, choose a unit from your course, preferably the first one, and draft SMART module-level learning objective for it.
For purposes of this lab, explicitly note how:
- Each of your learning objectives support one or more of your course-level objectives
- Each of the readings, activities, discussion and assessment you have planned for that unit support one or more of the module-level learning objectives you are creating
Once you have your module-level objectives written:
- Choose a unit from your course, preferably the first one
- Click on the title of the first page in the appropriate module
- Use the Edit button to edit the page for the unit to include your objectives
- Click the Save button to save your changes
Not only will you now have completed a significant piece of your curriculum, but you also edited standard Canvas page!